Thursday, June 4, 2020

A England "Jane Seymour"


Hello everyone and happy almost Friday.  Today's nail polish is A England's "Jane Seymour" from their Tudoresque Collection.  I am a sucker for British history - so I couldn't resist this collection when it came out a few years ago.  Here's how "Jane Seymour" looks in the bottle:


"Jane Seymour" is a really pretty black with green and yellow shimmer.  The formula of this nail polish was perfect and applied nicely to my nails.  After a single coat "Jane Seymour" was opaque - though I applied a second coat for the photos.  Here's how this beauty looked up close:


Overall I am thrilled with A England's "Jane Seymour."  Absolutely everything about this nail polish was perfect and it looked great on my nails!  I cannot wait to rock this polish again soon.

Never miss out on all the nail polish adventures by following the blog on Instagram and Twitter too @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment