Sunday, June 7, 2020

Illimite "Roots"


Hi all and happy Sunday!  The sun is out today which has brightened up my mood - also glitter always brings a smile to my face!  So without further ado, today's nail polish is Illimite's "Roots."  Here's how this glitter looks in the bottle:


"Roots" is a stunning Autumnal chunky glitter with red, orange and gold glitter.  The formula of this polish was a little thick, but it helped spread the glitter evenly on my nails.  After two coats, "Roots" was entirely opaque and streak free.  Here's how this chunky glitter heaven looks up close:


Overall I am in love with Illimite's "Roots."  This nail polish is perfect and has after a few uses become one of my favorites!  I plan to wear "Roots" a lot this Fall as it is such a stunner!

Never miss out on anything nails by following the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment