Saturday, June 6, 2020

OPI "Let's Celebrate"


Hello everyone and happy Saturday!  While it is hard to celebrate much these days I decided to try and bring a little joy with my nails.  So without further ado, today's nail polish is OPI's "Let's Celebrate" which is  Hello Kitty themed!  Here's how this chunky glitter looks in the bottle:


"Let's Celebrate" is a gorgeous bubblegum pink chunky glitter with silver glitter mixed in.  The formula of this nail polish is pretty good and the glitter applied evenly to my nails.  Like many glitters it was not made to be opaque, so with that in mind I decided to test it out over an opaque polish.

I decided to try "Let's Celebrate" over Maniology's "Love Potion" to create the girlies princess look around:


Look at all the glitter in "Let's Celebrate" up close:


If you ant to know more about Maniology's "Love Potion" check out my previous post.

Overall I am pretty happy with OPI's "Let's Celebrate" and it's happy glitter!  I wish this polish could be worn alone as an opaque glitter but it does create some fun looks over opaque polishes!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter too @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment