Monday, October 12, 2020

Love & Beauty "Red/White Glitter"


Hi all and happy Monday!  Today's nail polish is Love & Beauty's "Red/White Glitter."  This is a line of nail polish that is available at Forever 21 stores - I've had this one for ages so I'm not sure if they still carry it or not.  Here's how this glitter looks in the bottle:


"Red/White Glitter" is unsurprisingly a red and white glitter in a clear base.  The formula of this polish was thick, but that actually worked to its advantage because the glitter applied evenly to my nails.  As with all glitters in a clear base it is meant to be worn as a top coat - so I decided to test it out over a few colored polishes.

The first nail polish I tested with "Red/White Glitter" was Color Club "Meet Me At The Rink."  Honestly this combination is very pretty and perfect for 4th of July!  (Maybe next year we can actually celebrate!) Here's how pretty it looked:


Next I tested "Red/White Glitter" over OPI "Nice Set Of Pipes."  This combination is way more subdued - I'm not sure I really love how it turned out.  It was cute but I probably wouldn't try this look again:


The glitter in "Red/White Glitter" is very bright.  Look how gorgeous it is up close:


If you want to know more about Color Club "Meet Me At The Rink" or OPI "Nice Set Of Pipes" check out some of my previous posts!

Overall I am really impressed with Love & Beauty's "Red/White Glitter."  I love when a glitter applies evenly to my nails and the red and white color cane used for 4th of July or Christmas very easily.  This nail polish will be staying in my collection for a while to come!

Never miss out on all things nails by following the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment