Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Ciaté "Back To Black" Pearls


Hello guys and happy Wednesday!  Today's nail polish is Ciate's "Black To Black" pearls.  These are loose pearls that can be placed into any design on your nails.  This mini bottle came in one of Ciate's annual Advent calendars.  Here's how the pearls look into the bottle:


"Back To Black" pearls come in two sizes mixed into one bottle.  Since these are meant to be used in nail art I decided to create a polka dot design.  First I applied China Glaze's "Gold Mind Your Business" so my nails looked like this:
Next I applied a clear coat of polish and used a pair of tweezers to place the pearls on my nails in a random design.  Here's how the finished looked up close:


If you want to know more about China Glaze "Goal Mine Your Business" check out my post from earlier this year!

Overall Ciate's "Back To Black" pearls are a lot of fun - though highly impractical for daily use.  But I love the 3D look and will keep the pearls on hand for future nail art!

No comments:

Post a Comment