Saturday, August 29, 2020

Mani x Me April 2020 Box


Hi all and happy Saturday!  Today's post features Maniology's Mani x Me's April 2020 subscription box.  This month's theme was corner cafe, which is adorable and perfect for my coffee loving self!  Each box includes 2 stamping polishes, 2 stamping plates, a surprise nail item and some delicious gummy candies.  Here are this month's nail polishes:

"Latte" and "Boba"

"Latte" and "Boba" are both pretty browns that are very versatile and can be used in a variety of stamped designs.  The first plate is MXM029 which has a bunch of cute food items!  Look at this adorableness:


The second stamping plate is MXM030 has tons of coffee bean and coffee cup designs which will be perfect for this Autumn!  How fun are these designs?


This month's surprise nail item was even coffee themed!  It is Coffee Butter Lip Balm, which smells like fresh made coffee and keeps my lips smooth and refreshed.  I also love that the item is vegan and produced locally to Maniology's site in Hawaii.


Overall I am thrilled, again, by Maniology's Mani x Me subscription box.  Every month I look forward the receiving my box and always receive quality items and have yet to get a double of anything!  I plan on keeping my subscription for a long time!

Follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment