Sunday, August 30, 2020

Sephora by OPI "Wild About Shimmer"


Hey guys and happy Sunday!  Today's nail polish is Sephora by OPI's "Wild About Shimmer" which was part of limited edition set from QVC.  Sephora by OPI is a retired brand of polish that used to be carried at US Sephora stores.  Here is how "Wild About Shimmer" looks in the bottle:


"Wild About Shimmer" is unsurprisingly a glitter - a gold and iridescent glitter in a clear base.  The glitter is absolutely gorgeous and is perfect for Summer.  The formula of this nail polish is wonderful and applied evenly to my nails.

Since "Wild About Shimmer" has a clear base I wanted to try it over an opaque polish - so I selected Ellen Tracy's "Fire Engine Red."  This combination turned out amazing and looked like actual fire, especially when the gold glitter shone in the light.  Look how pretty my nails were:
To show you how gorgeous this glitter is here is how "Wild About Shimmer" looks up close:


If you want to know mote about Ellen Tracy's "Fire Engine Red" check out my previous post from earlier this year!

Overall I am in love with Sephora by OPI's "Wild About Shimmer" and I cannot wait to wear this nail polish again and again!  It's shame this brand has been retired because I would love to get my hands on other glitters from this brand.

Never miss out on all things nails by following the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment