Friday, August 28, 2020

Mani x Me March 2020 Box


Hello guys and happy Friday!  Today's post features Maniology's Mani x Me's monthly subscription box for March 2020.  (I'm just a little late with it!)  This month's theme is Desert Rose and I am in love with it!  Here are this month's nail polishes:

"Indio" and "Gold Rush"

The first plate is MXM027 which features many full nail designs that are absolutely gorgeous!  I cannot wait to try these:


The second stamping plate is MXM028 which has a ton of cacti patterns!  I love cacti and this is one of my favorite plates I have ever gotten!  So cute:


This month's extra item is a book to help get your creative nail art designs flowing.  It is a cute little book!


Overall this is another fantastic Mani x Me Box!  This theme is stunning and it is the perfect box to start off Spring and Summer with.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment