Monday, July 26, 2021

Mani x Me June 2020 Box

Hello everyone and happy Monday!  Today's post features Maniology's Mani x Me subscription box for June 2020 - only a little late.  :)  Each box contains two stamping nail polished, two stamping plates and a surprise nail art item.  Here's this month's nail polishes:

"Shark Bait" and "Unicorn Top Coat"

The first plate this month is MXM 033 which features all sorts of cute beach themed designs.  Look how cute this plate is:


The second plate this month is MXM034 which has everything beach related - including FLAMINGOS!  (I love flamingos so this may be my all time favorite plate!)  Just look at this beauty:


This month's surprise item is a cute little blue and purple two tone pouch.  I love this little back and will use it for more than just nail polish!


Overall I am in love with this month's subscription box from Maniology!  It is the perfect box for Summer  - even if this is a weird Summer.  I can't wait to try out the designs on these stamping plates - especially the flamingos!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all my nail polish adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment