Sunday, July 25, 2021

Maniology "Corpse Flower"

Hi guys so sorry for being MIA, I've had a fair amount of health issues in 2021, but I am doing well and hope to get back to posting regularly!  Today's nail polish is Maniology's "Corpse Flower" which I received in one of their Mani x Me boxes.  "Corpse Flower" is a stamping polish, which can also double as a stand alone polish - here's how it looks in the bottle:

"Corpse Flower" is a gorgeous hot pink creme - it is almost a neon!  The formula of this polish is slightly thick, which is normal for a stamping polish, but it applied perfectly to my nails.  After two coats "Corpse Flower" was completely opaque and only had one or two minor streaks.  Here's how this nail polish looks up close:

Overall I am really pleased with Maniology's "Corpse Flower."  Everything about this nail polish is great and I absolutely love the color!  I cannot wait to wear this polish again soon!

Make sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment