Saturday, July 31, 2021

Moon Shine Mani "The Department Of Mysteries"

Hey guys and happy Saturday!  It is another hot Summer day here in the south so I wanted to cool off with some blue nails.  So without further ado, today's nail polish is Moon Shine Mani's "The Department of Mysteries" from their Harry Potter collection.  Look how beautiful this polish looks in the bottle:

"The Department of Mysteries" is a gorgeous blue shimmer with loads of multiple-sized glitter!  It is absolutely stunning and the formula is one of the best I've ever seen.  This nail polish was fully opaque and streak free after only a single coat - which is an absolute feat.  The glitter spreads very evenly across the nail without any extra effort, which I love!  Look at the glittery goodness up close:

Overall I am in love with Moon Shine Mani's "The Department of Mysteries."  Everything, and I mean everything, about this nail polish is perfect!  This is definitely in my top 5 favorite nail polishes of all time and I cannot wait to wear it again soon!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolsihed12 to keep up with the nail polish adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment