Thursday, January 21, 2021

Ciate "Chalet Chic"

Hi guys and happy Thursday!  Today's nail polish is actually loose glitter!  (Hooray for a sparkle of happiness!)  So without further ado here is Ciate's "Chalet Chic" which came as a mini bottle in one of their annual advent calendars.  Here's how the gorgeous glitter looks in the bottle:

"Chalet Chic" is a loose white and solver iridescent glitter.  It applied very easily to my nail - I used Bundle Monster's "Rocko Wear" as a base color then used a clear coat to hold to apply the glitter too. This look turned out nicely and is a fun accent nail for the holiday season.  Here's how "Chalet Chic" looked in the bottle:

Overall I like Ciate's "Chalet Chic."  It is a super gorgeous glitter, but I definitely wouldn't wear it all the time - it is more of special occasion or nail art look for me.  That being said I will be keeping "Chalet Chic" in my collection and will use it up with some fun nails!

If you want to know more about Bundle Monster "Rocko Wear" check out my post from earlier this month!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment