Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Sinful Colors "About Last Night"

Hi all and happy Wednesday!  (Halfway to the weekend!)  Today's nail polish is Sinful Colors "About Last Night."  Here's how this pretty glitter looks in the bottle:

"About Last Night" is a super pretty golden glitter in a clear base.  The formula of this polish is great and it applied in nice even coats to my nails.  After three coats "About Last Night" fully covered my nails and was streak free, which is amazing for a glitter polish!  But since this nail polish is can also be worn as a top coat I decided to test it out over some opaque polishes!

First I decided to try "About Last Night" over Sally Hansen Insta Dri's "Pina Colada.  I thought this combination would turn out better than it did - but it still has some serious Beauty and the Beast vibes:


Next I tried "About Last Night" over OPI's "Big Hair...Big Nails."  This combination was gorgeous and the red made the gold glitter pop!  I can't wait to wear this look again:

Also here's how Sinful Colors "About Last Night" looks up close in the bottle.  The gold glitter really shines and is a great shimmery nail polish on a budget.  Look how stunning it is:

If you want to know more about Sally Hansen Insta Dri's Pina Colada" or OPI's "Big Hair... Big Nails" check out my posts from earlier this year!

Overall I am in love with Sinful Colors "About Last Night."  This nail polish is perfect and I love that I can wear it as a stand alone polish or as a top coat!  You'll definitely be seeing this nail polish in future nail art!

Make sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment