Monday, January 18, 2021

Alchemy Lacquer "Sands Of Giza"

Hello all and happy Monday!  Today's nail polish is Alchemy Lacquer's "Sands of Giza" which I picked up last year from Polish Pick-up.  Here's how this gorgeous indie looks in the bottle:

"Sands of Giza" is a stunning iridescent polish that shifts between purple and yellow/orange.  The formula this nail polish is perfect and it applied nicely to my nails.  After three coats "Sands of Giza" was entirely opaque and streak free - it also looked amazing on my nails! Here's how the color shift looks up close:

Overall I am in love with Alchemy Lacquer's "Sands of Giza."  Absolutely everything about this polish is wonderful from the color to the formula to how amazing it looks on my nails!  I will be wearing this nail polish a lot more often.

Be sure to keep up with all the nail polish adventures by following the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment