Sunday, January 17, 2021

China Glaze "Private Side-Eye"

Hi everyone and happy Sunday!  I hope everyone in the United States is enjoying the holiday weekend.  Today's nail polish is China Glaze's "Private Side-Eye" which is such a pretty color for Wintertime!  Here's how "Private Side-Eye" looks in the bottle:

"Private Side-Eye" is an absolutely pretty deep purple with micro iridescent glitter.  It reminds me so much of the night sky!  The formula of this polish is slightly watery but as long as I wiped the excess polish off of the brush head it applied really well.  After three coats"Private Side-Eye" was completely opaque and did not have any streak marks.  Look at this beauty up close:

Overall I am pleased with China Glaze's "Private Side-Eye."  The color is so pretty and it looked really great on my nails!  I will definitely be keeping this nail polish in my collection for a long time to come.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment