Monday, December 20, 2021

Ciate "Mistress"

Hi all and happy Monday!  With only a few days left before Christmas I couldn't resist pulling out this cheerful red!  So without further ado, today's nail polish is Ciate's "Mistress."  Here's how this beauty looks in the bottle:

"Mistress" is such a pretty red creme - it is the perfect year round red!  This nail polish may take the the prize for favorite red polish of all time!  It is also great for both formal and casual events.  The formula of "Mistress" was perfect - it applied easily to my nails and was opaque after a single coat.  Here's how "Mistress" looks up close on my nails:

Overall I am in love with Ciate's "Mistress."  Absolutely everything about this nail polish is fantastic!  I plan to wear this polish a lot more often - it also brightens up my day and brings me joy!

Be sure to keep up with all the nail polish adventures by following the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment