Sunday, December 19, 2021

Lisa Lacquer "Meet Me By The Pool"

 

Hi everyone and happy Sunday!  It's been a while since I posted, but I am back and ready to bring you more nail polish in 2022!  Today's nail polish is Lisa Lacquer's "Meet Me By The Pool."  Lisa Lacquer is a really great indie brand - every polish I have tried from this brand has been awesome!  Here's how "Meet Me By The Pool" looks in the bottle:

"Meet Me By The Pool" is a stunning bright blue creme.  The formula of this polish is perfect and it applied easily to my nail.  After two coats, this gorgeous polish was completely opaque and had no visible streaks.  "Meet Me By The Pool" is a such a perfect color for Summertime!  Here's how "Meet Met By The Pool" looked on my nail:

Overall I am really happy with Lisa Lacquer's "Meet Me By The Pool."  Everything about this nail polish is great and I cannot wait to wear it a lot more often!

Make sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all my nail polish adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment