Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Cupcake Polish "Bluebonnet"

Hi all and happy Wednesday!  Who else is getting excited for Christmas?  Today's nail polish is Cupcake Polish "Bluebonnet" which I purchased from the Polish Pick-Up.  Here's how this stunning polish looks in the bottle:

"Bluebonnet" is a purple and blue color shift polish with loads of glitter in it!  The formula of this nail polish is really nice - it is slightly on the watery side but I applied "Bluebonnet" in thin coats and it looks amazing on my nails!  After two thin coats "Bluebonnet" was not quite opaque, but after the third coat is was perfect!  Here's how "Bluebonnet" looks up close - do you see that gorgeous color shift??

Overall Cupcake Polish's "Bluebonnet" is absolutely stunning and makes a great Summer polish.  I will definitely be keeping this gorgeous color in my collection for ages!

Follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nail polish!

No comments:

Post a Comment