Monday, March 12, 2012

Nicole by OPI "Wear Something Spar-Kylie"


It's official I LOVE the Kardashian Kollection!  I don't typically watch their shows but I do follow their fashion, which is why I wanted some of their nail polish.  I bought two because I liked most of the colors but not enough to own them all.  (I am in college after all!)  I initially bought “Wear Something Spar-Kylie” because I love a good pink glitter polish, and I must say it didn’t disappoint!
Anyway... Nicole by OPI has great polish because they use the same formula as regular OPI nail polish.  I was super impressed by "Wear Something Spar-Kylie" because I have never had a glitter polish that covered so well!  I used two coats but honestly I could have gotten away with just one.  "Wear Something Spar-Kylie" has a pink base in it with a TON of pink glitter.  It also has so silver glitter in it too!  For a glitter polish it went on really well, and has lasted well too.  Though I will say it probably would have lasted longer if I hadn't spent three days at Disney World in Florida with it on.  I am pretty clumsy and with all the excitement and fun at Disney my nail polish didn't last as long as it normally would.
Overall this nail polish is fabulous!  It has everything I look for in a good glitter polish!  It has a good consistency and was easy to put on.  It has a lot of glitter in it and has great coverage!  I cannot wait to wear this nail polish again!
Also I'll do my best to post more often.  School has taken over my life!  (Thankfully I graduate in May!!!)

EDIT:  Okay I still love this polish but I have to admit when I tried to take it off it took me a good 45 minutes.  Just be aware of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment