Saturday, June 22, 2013

Sally Hansen "Violet Voltage"


Hi everyone! Now that the sun is shining all the time I am finding it hard to spend any time inside and I love it!  This week I decided to try out a fabulously bright and shimmery purple nail polish!  It is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Violet Voltage."  I was super excited to try out this color because I love the color purple!

Sally Hansen "Violet Voltage" did not disappoint in terms of color!  "Violet Voltage" is a super bright purple with gold shimmer in it.  It looks iridescent in the bottle and on my nails!  The formula of "Violet Voltage" is great!  It was very easy to control and not too watery or too thick, and after two coats "Violet Voltage" was opaque and had no streaking!  As for chipping I noticed some very minor chip tips on about day two, but by day four my nail polish started to really chip off.  Four days isn't too bad for a nail polish that was pretty inexpensive, and while four days isn't the longest lasting nail polish I do think it is pretty decent.

Overall I really like Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "Violet Voltage."  The color is definitely bright and fun for summer and the formula and application were wonderful!  As for chipping I'd say four days is average, it wasn't fantastically long lasting but it did last a decent amount of time!  And I plan on wearing "Violet Voltage" a whole lot more!!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment