Thursday, May 7, 2020

Ciaté "Starlet"


Hello all and happy Thursday!  We're nearly to the weekend and I am looking forward to relaxing and   sleeping in.  So without further ado, today's nail polish is Ciaté's "Starlet."  Here's how this pretty looks in the bottle:


"Starlet" is a grey iridescent shimmer.  The formula of this polish is good and applied with ease.  After two coats "Starlet" was not quite opaque so I added a third coat.  After the third coat, "Starlet" was fully opaque and had no visible streak marks.  Here's how the iridescent shimmer looks up close:


Overall I have mixed feeling about Ciaté's "Starlet."  The color is pretty and definitely unique to my collection but it isn't a color I can see myself wearing that often.  I'm not sure what I plan to do with this nail polish.

Make sure you keep up with the blog on Instagram and Twitter too @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment