Monday, May 4, 2020

Maniology "Love Potion"


Hi everyone. and happy Monday!  Today's nail polish is Maniology's "Love Potion" a pretty pink nail stamping polish.  "Love Potion" came in one of Maniology's Mani x Me subscriptions boxes and it is such a great Summer color!  Look at this beauty:


"Love Potion" is a bubblegum pink creme that can be used with stamping plates to create some awesome nail art designs!  The formula of "Love Potion" was perfect.  It applied nicely to my nails without any issue.  After two coats the polish was entirely opaque and had no streak marks.  Look how gorgeous it is up close:


Overall I am really pleased with Maniology's "Love Potion."  This polish looks great on my nails solo and I cannot wait to test it out with several Maniology stamping plates I have!

Never miss out on all things nails by following the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment