Tuesday, May 12, 2020

OPI "Plum Me To You"


Hi guys and happy Tuesday!  Despite the sunshine the weather is still unseasonably cold for May, so I pulled out a vampy Winter color.  So without further ado, today's nail polish is OPI's "Plum Me To You."  Look at this pretty in the bottle:


"Plum Me To You" is a lovely vampy dark red nail polish.  The formula of this polish was wonderful and it applied easily to my nails.  After two coats "Plum me To You" was surprisingly not opaque and there were some streak marks.  A third coat did not help with the streaks.  Here's how "Plum Me To You" looks up close:


Overall I have mixed feelings about OPI's "Plum me To You."  The color and formula are fantastic but the streak marks were not.  I think this polish will remain in my collection for a while though because it is such a pretty color.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter too @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment