Friday, May 8, 2020

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "Ocean Blue"


Hi all and happy Friday!  While I can't be at the beach I decided to pretend with my nails!  Today's nail polish is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Ocean Blue."  I've had this polish in my collection for ages and I haven't worn it in ages.  Here's how this pretty looks in the bottle:


"Ocean Blue" is a shimmery turquoise polish.  The formula of "Ocean Blue" was slightly watery, but it applied well in nice thin coats.  It took three coats for the polish to be fully opaque - however even with a top coat I couldn't get "Ocean Blue" to dry!  Here's how it looks up close on my nails:


Overall I am sad about Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Ocean Blue."  I used to love this polish and wear it a lot but over the years I've added other polishes that have taken precedent.  I probably won't be keeping this polish since it no longer dries on my nails.

Follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 so you never miss out on all things nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment