Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Jriene "Temple Of Temptation"

Hello all and happy Wednesday!  Today's nail polish is Jriene "Temple Of Temptation" which was purchased from a Polish Pick-Up in the last year or two.  I have never tried this brand before and I am so thrilled to have added this polish to my collection!  Here's how this gorgeous indie polish looks in the bottle:

"Temple Of Temptation" is a stunning hot pink with color shifting glitter/shimmer.  This nail polish is absolutely stunning - the photos do not even do it justice!  The formula of "Temple Of Temptation" is perfect and applied easily to my nail.  After two coats, "Temple Of Temptation" was completely opaque and had no streak marks.  Look at this amazing color shift looks up close:

Overall I am in love with Jriene's "Temple Of Temptation."  Everything about this nail polish is perfect and is a great color to wear all year round!  This may even be my go to polish for Valentine's Day this year!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with the nail polish adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment