Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Mani x Me July 2021 Box

Hi everyone and happy Tuesday! I hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day!  Today's post is a throw back (since I am back logged) of Maniology's Mani x Me July 2021 box.  This is a monthly subscription box that has a new theme every month and features two stamping nail polish, two stamping plates and surprise nail polish item.  July 2021's theme was mandalas, which is such a gorgeous concept!  Here are this month's nail polishes:

"Hatha" and "Prana"

This month's nail polishes are super pretty!  "Hatha" is a bright orange creamsicle creme and "Prana" is a gorgeous turquoise with silver shimmer!  The first stamping plate for July 2021 is MXM059 which features, unsurprisingly, many Mandelas as well as other henna designs.  This plate is gorgeous!

The second stamping pate for this month is MXM060.  This plate features even more mandalas as well as a variety if animals - including a flamingo, which is my all-time favorite animal.  This is actually on elf my favorite plates to date:

The extra nail art item for July 2021 is this cute pineapple scrapper holder.  I have been needing one of these for ages as my scrapper often tends to run away or get stuck to my desk.  The bright colors make this pineapple extra adorable:

Overall I am so thrilled with this month's Mani x Me box!  I am always impressed with the new themes, designs and nail polish colors!  I cannot wait to create some amazing Mandela designs soon!

Keep up with the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment