Monday, February 14, 2022

NAIL ART: Valentine's Day Hearts

Hi guys and Happy Valentine's Day!  To celebrate the festive day of love I decided to try out a very basic heart nail art.  I started with two nail polishes - Color Club "Star Light, Star Bright" and China Glaze "Living In The Elmo-ment."  Here are the nail polishes in the bottles:

Color Club "Star Light, Star Bright" and China Glaze "In The Elmo-ment"

To start the nail art design I used two coats of Color Club's "Star Light, Star Bright."  Here's how the gold holographic base looks:

Next I used a dotting tool to place two dots next to each other with China Glaze's "Living In The Elmo-ment."  Here are how the dots turned out:

After adding the dots I used the same dotting tool to extend the dots into red hearts.  After a quick drying top coat my basic heart nails were complete:

Overall I am really pleased with how this very simple nail art turned out.  It's been a long time since I have attempted any designs so I wanted to go simple - and I have no regrets.  These nails are perfect for today!

Make sure to follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment