Thursday, February 17, 2022

Sinful Colors "Purplexed"

Hey everyone and happy Thursday!  Without further ado, today's nail polish is Sinful Colors "Purplexed" which is an affordable drugstore brand.  Here's how this purple looks in the bottle:

"Purplexed" is unsurprisingly a pastel purple, with the twist of it having a matte finish!  The formula of this nail polish is fantastic and it applied so well to my nails.  Mattes have a tendency to streak more for me but not "Perplexed" after three coats it was fully opaque and had no streaks!  Look at this gorgeous matte up close:

After seeing how stunning "Purplexed" was matte I decided to add a shiny top coat to see how it looked.  I was not disappointed with this shiny finish either - though the matte is still my favorite!  I used Orly's Sec'N'Dry as my shiny top coat.  Look how pretty the shiny finish on "Perplexed" is:

Overall I am in love with Sinful Colors "Purplexed."  Absolutely everything about this nail polish is perfect and I am so happy to have it in my collection.  I cannot wait to wear this matte polish again soon!

Be sure to keep up with all things nails by following the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment