Sunday, May 15, 2022

Ciate "Birthday Blue"

Hi everyone and happy Sunday!  Today's nail polish is Ciate's "Birthday Blue," which I actually wore on my birthday earlier this year!  (But I saved it for now!)  Here's how this stunning blue looks in the bottle:

"Birthday Blue" is unsurprising a blue polish - it is a stunning royal blue with blue shimmer.  The formula of this polish is fabulous and applied nicely to my nails without much effort.  After two coats "Birthday Blue" was completely opaque and had no streak marks.  Look a this gorgeous polish up close:

Overall I am in love with Ciate's "Birthday Blue."  The color is amazing and it the perfect way to say cheers to being 32!

Don't forget to follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment