Monday, May 23, 2022

Maniology Mani x Me October 2021 Box

Hey guys!  Today's throwback post features Maniology's Mani x Me box from October 2021.  Each box has a unique theme and features two stamping polishes, two stamping plates and an extra nail art surprise.  October 2021's heme was autumn memories, which is reminiscent of a scrapbook page.  Here were this month's nail polishes:

"Pistachio" and "Chestnut"

October's stamping nail polishes are "Pistachio" and "Chestnut" both of which are perfect Autumn colors. "Pistachio" is a chartreuse creme that is unlike any other color in my collection which "Chestnut" is a dark brown with a golden shimmer.  The first stamping plate from this month's box is MXM065.  This plate has tons of cute Autumnal designs and scarecrows.  It's really cute!

This month's second stamping plate is MXM065.  This stamping plate is all scrapbook themed Autumn designs that remind me so much of my years scrapbooking!  I'm in love with this plate!

The surprise extra item for this month are non-latex cuticle protectors.  I have seen thee a lot and never tried them before so I am thrilled to get these in the box this month!  I will definitely be trying these out soon!

Overall I am in love with October 2021's Mani X Me Box.  Everything about this month's box is perfect and brings all the warm Autumn fuzzes out!  I cannot wait to try out some of these nail art designs soon!

Keep up with the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment