Thursday, May 26, 2022

Mani x Me November 2021 Box

Hi all - here's a surprise extra post today!  Today's throwback post is Maniology's Mani x Me box from November 2021.  Each box has a different theme and features two stamping nail polishes, two stamping plates and a surprise nail art item.  November 2021's theme was tropical Christmas/Mele Kalikimaka.  Mele Kalikimaka means Merry Christmas is Hawaii.  Here are this month's nail polishes:

"Tutu Mele" and "Shaka Santa"

November's nail polishes fit perfectly with the Christmas theme as they are a green and red shimmer.  "Tutu Mele" is the perfect Christmas tree green while "Shaka Santa" if the red shimmer of dreams!  I cannot wait to use these two nail polishes very very soon!  The first stamping plate for this month is MXM067 which has lots of tropical Christmas designs - which I love!

The second plate for November 2021 is MXM068 which has even more tropical themed Christmas designs - that are perfect for a Florida Christmas as well!  (Which is where I spend Christmas so I know exactly what my nails will look like this Christmas!). Look at how adorable it is:

The surprise extra item for this month is a green powder called "Sparkling Palms."  I am very new to using the powders so I am excited to try it but not sure how to best use it - yet!

Overall I am in love with this month's Mani X Me Box.  Everything about this theme screams my name!  I absolutely will be doing several nail art designs in the lead up to Christmas this year using this box!

Make sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment