Monday, May 23, 2022

Lisa Lacquer "Ice Ice Baby"

Hello everyone and happy Monday!  Today's nail polish is Lisa Lacquer's "Ice Ice Baby."  Lisa Lacquer is an amazing indie brand.  I've tried several of her nail polishes and they are always fabulous!  Here's how "Ice Ice Baby" looks in the bottle:

"Ice Ice Baby" is a lovely pastel sky blue creme.  The formula of this nail polish is perfect!  "Ice Ice Baby" applied very well to my nails and after two coats was entirely opaque and had no streak marks.  This is the perfect polish for Spring and Summertime!  Look at the gorgeous pastel up close:

Overall I am in love with Lisa Lacquer's "Ice Ice Baby."  Everything about this nail polish is perfect from the formula to the color!  I cannot wait to wear this nail polish again very soon!

Make sure you follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all my nail polish adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment