Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Fair Maiden Polish "So-fish-ticated"

Hi all and happy middle of the week!  (Almost to the weekend again!)  Today's nail polish is Fair Maiden Polish's "So-fish-ticated" which I purchased from a Polish Pick-Up.  Here's how this gorgeous indie looks in the bottle:

"So-fish-ticated" is a stunning purple/blue with iridescent flakies!  This nail polish is literally one of the prettiest I have ever seen - no regrets on adding it to my collection.  The formula of "So-fish-ticated" is great - it applied in thin even layers and was very buildable.  I applied four coats to get the full flakie effect! Look at this amazing polish up close:

Overall I am in love with Fair Maiden Polish's "So-fish-ticated."  Absolutely everything about this nail polish is perfect and this may become a staple on my nails!

Keep up with the blog on Instagram and Twitter too @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment