Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Ellen Tracy "Hot Pink"

Hello all and happy Tuesday!  I cannot believe May is nearly over!  Today's nail polish is Ellen Tracy's "Hot Pink" which came as four-pack and was a Christmas gift to me.a few years ago.  Here's how it looks in the bottle:

"Hot Pink" is a pretty bubblegum pink creme - which is one of my favorite nail polish colors to wear!  The formula of this nail polish is pretty good and it applied well to my nails.  After two coats "Hot Pink" was completely opaque and had no visible streak marks.  Here's how the beauty looks up close:

Overall I am quite pleased with Ellen Tracy's "Hot Pink."  Everything about this nail polish is lovely and as it is one of my favorite colors I will definitely be wearing this one a lot more!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment