Sunday, June 24, 2012

OPI "If You Moust You Moust"




It is now mid-June so the Vintage Minnie Mouse mini collection from OPI is out and I couldn't resist going to ULTA to check them out.  Overall I only really loved one color in the collection, "If You Moust You Moust."  I purchased "If You Moust You Moust" and I must say I love the color, which is this great bubble gum pink with just a hint of blue in it.  I love hot pinks and I realized that I don't have that many so I have been trying to add to my collection and "If You Moust You Moust" makes the perfect addition!

"If You Moust You Moust" is a wonderful color but it has kind of chipped really easy on my fingers.  I have only been wearing the polish for three and a half days and already I have chipping on six of my nails!  Over the course of about a week the chipping continued to get worse until I had no choice but to re-paint my nails because the chopping looked horrible!  Other blogs that I read said that "If You Moust You Moust" had a runny watery formula but I didn't find that to be true in my case.  The formula was fine and the polish gets good coverage.  I used my standard Sally Hansen clear basecoat, two coats of "If You Moust You Moust" and then Orly's "Sec'N'Dry" topcoat.  I did not have any problems with streaking or coverage but I am wondering if a third coat of "If You Moust You Moust" would help cut back on the chipping.

Aside from the chipping I found "If You Moust You Moust" to be a great polish and I adore the bright bubble gum pink color!  I would recommend this polish based on color but if you want a nail polish that will last you a long time without touch ups then I would suggest looking for a different hot pink nail polish.

Thanks for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment