Tuesday, August 14, 2012

OPI "Suzi Says Feng Shui"


Hey everybody!  So now that I am back home after vacation I have my whole nail polish collection to choose from again!  I decided to pick out an OPI nail polish!  I own a fair amount of nail polish that I haven't had the chance to try out yet.  So this week I am breaking that habit and trying out one the polishes I have never tried.  I'm so excited about it too!  This week I am rocking OPI's "Suzi Says Feng Shui."  It is this really pretty blue.  I find it hard to describe, which is kind of funny since I minored in Studio Art in college!!  Basically I can tell you that this color is not royal blue, but it isn't a teal either.  It is similar to a cadet blue but with more blue in it.  Aside from that I can't seem to come up with a proper name for this color.

Moving on, the formula of "Suzi Says Feng Shui" is fantastic!  It goes on easily and leaves no streak marks.  You could probably get away with only using one coat but I used two coats to make the color prettier.  I was worried that "Suzi Says Feng Shui" would be stain my finger nails when I removed the nail polish (because a lot of dark colors do), but I was excited to discover that no staining occurred!

As for chipping I was a little disappointed when less than 4 hours after painting my nails the chipping started.  One nail got chipped and about a third of the polish came off.  I decided to repaint that one nail and after that the chipping was not as bad but still occurred.  After about two days I had chipping on the tips and sides on most of my nails.  As the days passed the chipping continued in the same spots.

Overall while the chipping was a little disappointing the formula more than makes up for it.  With a great formula it is very easy to repair or repaint when chips occur.  Also it is a winner in my books because when the polish is removed there is absolutely NO stains!

Also as a side note: "Suzi Says Feng Shui" was part of OPI's Hong Kong Collection.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment