Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Sephora by OPI "Havana Dreams"



Hi everyone!  So this week I decided to break out another bottle of nail polish from my collection that I have never worn!  I bought this color last summer and for some reason never got around to trying it!  It is Sephora by OPI's "Havana Dreams" which is this gorgeous sky blue nail polish!  It is a pastel and perfect for Spring!

Sephora by OPI's "Havana Dreams" is a pale sky blue and I was a bit worried about streaking and about how many coats of polish it would take to get good opaque coverage.  However "Havana Dreams" surprised me because it only required two coats of nail polish and had very little streaking!  And most of the streaking I had was on my thumbs, which I think was due to the fact that my thumb nails are pretty wide and I just couldn't get enough nail polish on quick enough to get an even coat.  As for application I have had great luck with Sephora by OPI nail polish.  It goes on quick and easy and has a nice brush that makes it easy to apply polish to my nails!  Formula wise "Havana Dreams"is very nice and was not too thick or too thin!  In terms of chipping I didn't really see too much.  I was able to wear "Havana Dreams" for about four days before I noticed some minor tip chips.  And even then the tip chips wear just from normal wear and tear I put on my poor nails.

Overall I am very pleased with Sephora by OPI's "Havana Dreams."  I have had really good luck with Sephora by OPI nail polish lasting a decent amount of time before chipping.  Also I adore the pale sky blue color of "Havana Dreams" and it reminds me of summertime when the sun is shining and the sky is full little puffy white clouds.  (Which for now is about as close to nice weather as I am having!  It is Spring but North Carolina missed the memo and has been freezing lately!)  I can hardly wait to wear this nail polish again!!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment