Monday, April 8, 2013

ULTA "Flamingo"


Hi everyone! Now that Spring is officially in full force I decided to wear a wonderful hot pink by ULTA called "Flamingo."  I originally purchased this color because of its name!  My elementary school was called Flamingo Elementary and I have always been fond of flamingos since!  :)  But aside from its awesome name it is a super fun Springtime hot pink!

So ULTA's "Flamingo" is a bubbly-gummy pink with fun light silver shimmer!  (Which is slightly more apparent in the bottle than on the nail.)  It is a fantastic color and definitely screams Springtime!  Like other ULTA nail polishes I found the application of "Flamingo" very easy and for me ULTA nail polishes have nice sized brushes making it very easy to apply the nail polish without any streaking!  "Flamingo" required only two coats of nail polish to become completely opaque, which I always appreciate!  As for chipping I saw some minor tip chips around day three.  But by day five the nail polish started to crack around the edges of my nails.  It was so weird.  It kind of looked like the layers of polish were separating from each other!  I have never really seen anything like it!

Overall I found ULTA's "Flamingo" a fun Springy color.  And I was pleased with how easy it was to apply, but the weird cracking and separating layers were definitely a downer!  However ULTA's "Flamingo" did last for five days, which is pretty good for nail polish!  In the end I will definitely be wearing "Flamingo" again!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment