Monday, April 29, 2013

Nail It! Magazine



Hi guys!  So usually I stick purely to nail polish but when I was in my local Sally Beauty Supply store a week or so ago I discovered this brand new nail polish magazine called Nail It!  So I pulled it off the rack and started looking through it and basically it is every nail polish junkies dream magazine!  It talks all about new nail trends, celeb nails, and has fabulous pictures of new nail polish collections!  It was more than just pictures though there were great articles too!  Also this first issue had some free nail decals to try out!  (I mean who doesn't love to try out a product before they buy it?!)

I definitely plan on buying this magazine again when their next issue comes out and I just thought I would pass on how awesome this magazine is!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment