Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Nails INC "Royal Botanical Gardens"


Hi everyone!  I can't believe it is the end of August already!  It seems like 2013 just started and here we are 2/3rds of the way through the year!  Since Summer is nearly over too I decided to break out one last super bright blue!  I picked Nails INC "Royal Botanical Gardens" which is this super gorgeous turquoise/aquamarine color!  This is my favorite color of all time and definitely my favorite nail polish so far this year!

Nails INC "Royal Botanical Gardens" has a really nice formula.  It wasn't too thick or watery and went on easily.  The first coat of nail polish looked a bit streaky but after the second coat the polish looked fantastic!  In terms of chipping I saw some minor tip chips by the end of day three.  And it wasn't until day five that I really got any massive chips.  I will say though I did go swimming twice with this nail polish on and I don't know if the chlorine messed the nail polish or not.  But five days is a great amount of time for a nail polish to last so I'm very happy with it since Nails INC nail polishes cost $9.50 (US) at Sephora!  (I do buy almost all of my Nails INC polishes at Sephora unless I can get a better deal elsewhere!)

Overall I am very pleased with Nails INC "Royal Botanical Gardens"!  I adore the color of the nail polish and how long it lasted before seriously chipping!  And I nice formula always makes life so much easier!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment