Sunday, March 17, 2019

Bundle Monster Color "So Metal"


Hello guys and happy St. Patrick's Day!  (I totally forgot to wear Greene or do any themed nail art!)  So today's nail polish is Bundle Monster Color's "So Metal."  Bundle Monster has re-branded as Maniology but they still do nail polish and nail art items!  Here's how "So Metal" looks in the bottle:


"So Metal" is not shockingly a silver shimmer which can be used as a stamping polish.  The formula is horribly thick - which can be fine for stamping but does not go well for wearing as a stand alone nail polish.  The photo above shows two coats and you can clearly see streaks and it was weird and lumpy.  I think the main issue is I've had this nail polish for a while and it has gone thick and bad.  Since "So Metal" looked horrible on my nails I wasn't able to wear it for more than a photo.  But you can see the shimmer up close in the bottle:


Overall I'm a bit crushed by Bundle Monster Color's "So Metal."  I have tried this nail polish for stamping and it has worked fairly well but lately the polish has gone thick and I can barely get it out of the bottle.  I am undecided if I'll keep "So Metal" around or if I'll look for a new silver nail polish to stamp with.

Check us out on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 so you never miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment