Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Le Mini Macaron Hand Mask


Hello everyone and happy Tuesday!  Today's nail polish is actually some good old nail care!  (Because my cuticles are dry and sad from a long hard Winter!)  I've decided to treat my hands to a Le Mini Macaron Hand Mask in Jasmine Green Tea.  Here's how their adorable packing looks:


The idea is simple - open the package, apply the gloves and wear them for fifteen minutes.  Before I tried the gloves I snapped this photos of my nails before:


And here's how the gloves looked while on my hands:


The smell was wonderful!  It was a great scent for Springtime (which hasn't quite arrived but I can pretend.)  After wearing the gloves for fifteen minutes I removed them and gently rubbed the rest of the oil into my hands and cuticles.  My nails felt very refreshed and happy.  They looked all shiny and gorgeous:


Overall I am really pleased with Le Mini Macaron's Jasmine Green Tea hand mask.  I've been pleased with every one of the masks Ive tried so far and cannot wait to buy some more!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with everything nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment