Friday, March 8, 2019

Sephora Formula X "Nightingale"


Hi everyone and welcome to the weekend!  Today's nail polish is Sephora Formula X's "Nightingale."  This brand was sold exclusively at Sephora stores but was retired several years ago in favor of higher end nail polishes.  Here's how it looks int he bottle:


"Nightingale" is a lovely deep plum colored polish.  The formula of "Nightingale" was fabulous and applied with no problems at all.  After only a single coat the nail polish was fully opaque and streak free.  However I did apply a second coat to test the wear time.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Nightingale" for five days before I noticed any chips.  Look how lovely this Winter color is on my nails:


Overall I am very happy with Sephora Formula X's "Nightingale."  There is nothing bad about this nail polish other than Sephora no longer carries this brand!  I plan on wearing this polish a lot more often, but especially in Autumn and Winter.

Be sure to follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with the nail polish adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment