Saturday, March 9, 2019

ULTA "Vintage Violet"


Hey everyone and happy Saturday!  (Who else plans to lounge about all weekend?)  Today's nail polish is ULTA's "Vintage Violet" which is part of their in house brand.  Look how pretty this purple looks in the bottle:



"Vintage Violet" is a really unique pastel violet that is actually quite bright on the nail.  The formula of this nail polish is really nice and it applied easily to my nails.  After two coats, "Vintage Violet" was completely opaque and had no streak marks.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Vintage Violet" for three or four days before I had some tip wear.  Look how nice this polish is:


Overall I am happy with ULTA's "Vintage Violet."  The color is super gorgeous and it looks great with my skin tone!  I definitely plan on wearing this nail polish throughout Spring and Summer this year!

Make sure you follow along on Instagram and Twitter too @PerfPolished12.

No comments:

Post a Comment