Monday, March 18, 2019

Baseball Nails


Hello everyone and happy Monday!  The sunshine was out and it finally feels like Spring - which can only mean one thing: BASEBALL!  So today's nail polish is actually some fun and simple baseball nail art to celebrate!  First I needed to pick out some polishes:

Disney for Target's "White" and China Glaze's "Hey Sailor."

In case you haven't seen a baseball here's a picture from Google Images to give you an idea:


To start off the design I applied three coats of Disney for Target's "White."  My nails looked like this:


After that I used some nail art tools and China Glaze's "Hey Sailor" to draw on the design.  I used some of my tools from Amazon - just a basic set of dotting tools and brushes.  Then my nails looked like this:


If you want to know more about Disney for Target's "White" or China Glaze's "Hey Sailor" check out some of my previous posts!

Overall I really like how these simple nails.  I grew up watching and playing baseball so these are very nostalgic to me.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all my nail polish attempts!

No comments:

Post a Comment