Friday, July 19, 2013

OPI "Grand Canyon Sunset"


Hi guys!  I hope everyone is enjoying Summer like I am!  I love warm weather and sunshine and it has caused me to pick out a warm bright orange-red colored nail polish for this week!  So I dug deep down into my nail polish stash and picked out OPI's "Grand Canyon Sunset"!

OPI "Grand Canyon Sunset" is such a gorgeous orange-red color!  It really does look like the walls of the Grand Canyon when the sun shines on it!  "Grand Canyon Sunset" is a great earthy color nail polish and has been a lot of fun to wear!  However in the bottle it looks like there is a slight silver shimmer, but it isn't visible on the nail.  Formula wise I found OPI's "Grand Canyon Sunset" to be very nice and just the right consistency to be able to apply without any difficulty.  "Grand Canyon Sunset" was also very opaque and if you really needed to you could get away with just one coat, though I used two as I always do.  In terms of chipping by the end of day three I saw a fair amount of chips on most of my nails, so that was a bit disappointing.

Overall while it didn't take long for "Grand Canyon Sunset" to chip, the color is so fantastic that I can almost look past the chipping!  Plus the formula was nice so applying the polish was super easy!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

1 comment:

  1. I just googled this to find a polish color swatch. It really is a pretty color - I just did mine too =)

    ReplyDelete