Tuesday, September 17, 2013

ULTA's "Tutu Cute"


Hi guys!  I hope everyone is enjoying the slightly cooler weather.  (Even though I am already missing Summer!)  I know purple nail polish isn't really a fall color but I love purple and I realized I haven't worn a lighter purple nail polish in a while so I decided to dig through my collection for one and I found ULTA's "Tutu Cute"!  And aside from its pretty color I just live its adorable name!

ULTA's "Tutu Cute" is a fun purple purple.  It isn't a dark purple and it isn't lavender it is somewhere in the middle and I love it!  ULTA nail polishes vary in price but I got "Tutu Cute" in a sale where it was buy one get one free, so I got a fantastic deal!  Formula wise "Tutu Cute" is wonderful!  The polish went on super easy and was nearly opaque after one coat!  Also there is no streaking on any of my nails, which makes me very happy!  As for chipping it started almost instantly.  By the end of day one I had tip chips on all of my nails and several small chunks missing from three or four of my nails.

Overall I am completely disappointed by how quickly ULTA's "Tutu Cute" chipped, but the formula is so fantastic and the color is really pretty and I am willing to repaint my nails with "Tutu Cute."  Plus since I got this nail polish during a buy one get one sale it only ended up being between $2-$3 (USD) for the bottle which is a great price!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment