Friday, September 27, 2013

New York Color "Wine Bar"



Hi all!  I cannot believe that September is almost over!  Autumn is really here now and all that wonderful warm Summertime weather is gone!  I decided this week to wear one of my favorite fall colors: Burgundy!  I just love red colors in the fall!  Earlier this year I tried my first New York Color nail polish and I loved it so much I went and bought some more colors!  So this week I decided to wear New York Color's "Wine Bar."

"Wine Bar" as the name suggests is a burgundy color and super pretty!  The formula is fantastic and it went on easily and was opaque in two coats!  As I applied the first coat of New York Color's "Wine Bar" I realized that it is a semi-jelly nail polish.  It isn't as see through as a real jelly but it has the same super shiny jelly look when dry!  As for chipping New York Color impressed me again!  I didn't see any chipping until day four and even then it was only a few minor tip chips!  "Wine Bar" lasted me through several shifts at work and through my housework!  I am very impressed that a 93 cent bottle of nail polish lasted four days!  And removing "Wine Bar" was super easy and my nails weren't stained at all!

Overall I still love New York Color nail polish and "Wine Bar" is such a gorgeous color!  I couldn't be more pleased by the quality of this nail polish and I plan on wearing it a lot more this Autumn!  :)

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment