Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Sinful Colors "Starfish"



Hi everyone and happy October!  I love October because the leaves usually change into gorgeous colors here in North Carolina and it is Breast Cancer Awareness month!  Breast Cancer Awareness is special to me because my Mom and Aunt are both survivors.  So to help celebrate I wear only pink nail polish, because pink is Breast Cancer's color!  So this week I decided to wear Sinful Colors "Starfish."

"Starfish" is a gorgeous dusty light pink color!  I really love it!  I love the brand Sinful Colors because the nail polish is usually a $1.99 (USD) a bottle but every so often drugstores will have them on sale for 99 cents (USD) a bottle!  I love when that happens!  And this time my Mom was the one who found them on sale while she was at the beach and brought me home a few bottles.  Formula wise "Starfish" was a bit thick but overall still manageable.  After two coats "Starfish" was opaque and had no streaks.  As for chipping "Starfish" lasted about two days before the chipping started.  And I was able to wear it for a third day before it started to look horrible.

Overall for 99 cents I can live with nail polish being messed up by the third day.  "Starfish" is a gorgeous color and for the most part I found it to be a good nail polish.  I will probably wear New York Color's "Starfish" again.

Thanks for reading my blog!  And Happy Breast Cancer Awareness month!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment