Sunday, October 27, 2013

Nicole by OPI "Naturally"



Hi guys!  Happy end of October!  In just a few short days it will be Halloween and I am thrilled!  I love a good fun holiday!  :)  Also Halloween marks the end of Breast Cancer Awareness Month and I can get back to wearing different colored polish!  For my last pink polish of October I decided to pull out Nicole by OPI's "Naturally" which is part of Selena Gomez's Collection.

"Naturally" is a light hot pink, if that makes any sense.  It is a lighter color pink but it is very bright or hot.  It is very pretty and very youthful, which definitely fits with Selena Gomez's image.  Nicole by OPI had a very wide brush, which I like but it is almost too wide.  Fortunately "Naturally" has a good formula that holds onto the wide brush and in most cases makes it easier to apply to my nails!  However after two coats "Naturally" is a bit see-though and definitely has some streaks.  But the streaks mostly occurred on my thumbs, which are my widest nails and require me to use more polish and more brush strokes.  As for chipping "Naturally" started to wear off the tops of my nails after about two days and by day three the chips started.

Overall Nicole by OPI's "Naturally" is pretty good.  The color is very pretty and the formula is okay.  And I can even handle a few minor streaks and that "Naturally" lasted about three days before chipping too badly to be worn.  I wish I could have worn "Naturally" a little longer but since it was super easy to put on I will definitely be wearing this nail polish again!

Thanks for reading my blog and Happy Almost Halloween!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment